Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tuesday Musings #8

Who was the last person you prank called? What did you say?

In my best robotic voice....

"Hello. This message is for *-*-*** **-**-**. If you are not this person, please hang up the phone and disregard. We are a collection agency attempting to collect a debt. The loan on your 2007 BMW 5 series is in default. We are driving the car away at this very moment. If you have any questions, please stay on the line and a representative will be with you or you may call 1-888-555-5555. Thank you and have a nice day.......message 798."-------------

Ok - so no, I did not make this call. Actually, I don't believe I have ever prank called anyone. I know, you probably don't believe me. But honestly. I have been in the room and even on the phone when someone was being called...but I was always too giggly or too chicken to do it myself. I suppose there might have been a time when I actually did say something but it was far too many years ago for me to remember a single thing about it now...so I suppose we'll have to stick with the made up story above!

No comments: